Fun Ways to Help
||Need holiday cards? Our children have 3 assortments - all featuring their artwork. They also have new assortments of all-occasion cards.
Click here to take a look!
- Grapevine - This group is for those busy people who want to stay in touch with the center. Meetings for 2014 will be the 4th Wednesday every other month at OB over lunch to talk about needs and news. Lunch meetings begin at 11:45 and end at 1:00 p.m. 2014 dates are: January 22, March 26, May 28, July 23, September 24, November, TBD.Everyone is welcome, we just ask that you RSVP to Jenniferh@operationbreakthrough.org.
- "The City You Never See" Travel with Sr. Berta and learn more from our parents as you go. Bus Tours are now available for groups of 20 or more. For more information on rates and scheduling please send an e-mail to: Christinem@operationbreakthrough.org.
- Join or renew your membership to our 2014-2015 Auxiliary Group called Circle of Friendship!
- Click here to find out how you can help our children have a safe, educational summer.
- Charity Gift Cards are the gift that keep giving! Consider giving to the children of Operation Breakthrough in honor of your friends and family for any occasion.
Buy a Gift Card or I Received a Gift Card
- The Missouri Children's Trust Fund supports Operation Breakthrough. Purchase CTF license plates and support Missouri's children.
Ugly Sweater Party
Mayor Sly James has officially declared December 12, 2014 as "Ugly Christmas Sweater Day" to support Operation Breakthrough. This year is the 10th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Dec. 12th at Tower Tavern. Tickets on sale now. Go to kcsweaterparty.com to purchase tickets.
More Great Events
Operation Breakthrough has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America's largest and most-utilized independent evaluator of charities.