Fun Ways to Help
||Need holiday cards? Our children have 3 assortments - all featuring their artwork. They also have new assortments of all-occasion cards. We are SOLD OUT of "SNOWY NIGHT"
Click here to take a look!
- Grapevine - This group is for those busy people who want to stay in touch with the center. Meetings for 2015 will be the 4th Wednesday every other month at OB over lunch to talk about needs and news. Lunch meetings begin at 11:45 and end at 1:00 p.m. 2015 dates are: March 25, May 27, July 22, September 23, November, TBD.Everyone is welcome, we just ask that you RSVP to Jenniferh@operationbreakthrough.org.
- "The City You Never See" Travel with Sr. Berta and learn more from our parents as you go. Bus Tours are currently booked through the middle of June, 2015. More summer dates are still available for groups of 20 or more. For more information on rates and scheduling please send an e-mail to: Christinem@operationbreakthrough.org.
- Join or renew your membership to our 2014-2015 Auxiliary Group called Circle of Friendship!
- Click here to find out how you can help our children have a safe, educational summer.
- Charity Gift Cards are the gift that keep giving! Consider giving to the children of Operation Breakthrough in honor of your friends and family for any occasion.
Buy a Gift Card or I Received a Gift Card
- The Missouri Children's Trust Fund supports Operation Breakthrough. Purchase CTF license plates and support Missouri's children.
Benefit for Operation Breakthrough! 9th Annual Serb Fest at St. George Serbian Orthodox Church. 11001 Greenwood St., Lenexa, KS 66215. May 29 - 5-9 p.m. - May 30 - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Serb Fest Information
Jazz in the Woods
Jazz in the Woods 2015 - June 19-20, Corporate Woods. Part of proceeds benefits our children. Buy raffle tickets for only $10 to win 4 Round Trip tickets on Delta plus a $500 travel allowance. Free entrée at Blue Moose or Barley Brewhaus.
More Great Events
Operation Breakthrough has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America's largest and most-utilized independent evaluator of charities.